Skip navigation
5595 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 7:45 AM by JonTaylor RSS
SamuelCrabtree Copper 4 posts since
Oct 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 11, 2010 2:37 PM

Installation of Mathcad 2001i

I still have and use Mathcad 2001I.  It does everything I have ever asked it to do and does it well.  I am a self employed civil engineer practicing mainly in single family residential structural design.  My clients are achiotebuilding designers, contractors and, once in a while, the property owners directly.  I work mainly in wood.  I have designed worksheets that solve the problein the order that I pref  In most instances I only need to change the input numbers.  My problem is that I have upgraded to a Windows 7 computer.  In the past, whenever I have upgraded Mathcad I got an uprade disk and I could load it in my computer.  Since the computer already had the previous version of Mathcad on it the upgrade disk worked.  This time I am not upgrading Mathcad onto a computer that already has Mathcad on it.  Since I had only kept the latest disk, and it is an upgrade disk, when I load it on this virgin computer it asks for the serial number of the previous disk or for the previous disk itself.  I have neither.  Is there any way to get around this?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 3 points
  • Helpful Answers - 1 points