Credence takes great efforts to ensure that our compensation plan is clearly better than the industry average in the areas that we support. We perform market salary surveys to ensure that we stay competitive, not only in our salary compensation plans, but also in our total compensation and comprehensive benefits that we provide to our employees.
Credence offers a total compensation program that includes a comprehensive benefits package with:
- Competitive Salaries;
- Company Paid Healthcare and Disability Insurance Coverage;
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays;
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
- 401(K) Retirement Plan;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Professional Training and Development;
- Employee Recognition, Incentive, and Bonus Programs;
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties.