Last week we teased the launch of a design contest where you will be able to demonstrate your superior design skills and now we’re ready to kick it off! Here goes:
The 25th edition of PTC Live Global is being held in Boston and we’d like to celebrate this anniversary by inviting our community members to create, using PTC software, a representation of the city of Boston. It can be a monument, an emblematic area of the city or just an abstract idea - anything that represents the spirit of Boston.
- A display of the winning design will be held in the General Session of PTC Live Global 2014 on Monday, June 16th
- The creator of our winning design will be shipped a framed poster to be displayed in their office or home
- The winning design will also be displayed on plasma monitors within the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center during the event
- The winning design will also be printed into posters distributed to event attendees
You have from now until May 19 to upload your creation to our contest photo gallery. On May 20 and 21 we’ll allow members to vote and the winner will be announced on May 22.
And now, let Boston inspire you!
- The contest begins April 24, 2014 and concludes on May 21, 2014. All entries must be posted to the contest photo gallery 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on May 19.
- Participants must submit a design, created using PTC software, by uploading it to the photo gallery.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions a participant can enter.
- Attending the PTC Live Global 2014 event is not a pre-requisite to participate in this contest.
- The winning design will be determined as the design that receives the highest number of likes by PTC Community members. In case of tie, the PTC Events team will decide the winner.
- The winner will have to submit the design in high-res and JPG format.